B & S Kitchens only use the best quality products
- Blum Hinges
- Blum Drawer runners in standard or Tandem Box Soft closes
- Acrylic bench tops (Hanex and Bella Stone)
- Stone Tops (Granite, Marble and Cersa stone)
- Doors Melamine in Natural or Gloss Finish, 2/Pack and Solid Timber
- Laminated bench tops in timber edge, square edge, 180deg, 90deg roll as well as 6 x 6 and 10 x 10 rolls
- All types of pull out rubbish bins, Laundry Basket, plate rackets and hanging system for wardrobes
- Pull out pantry systems
- LED Lighting
This is one of the most important aspects of your project and we at B & S Kitchens will take you through a step by step guide in the design stage of your kitchen. Failure to take the time to prepare and design your kitchen may result in the wrong design which will lead to an unsatisfactory product.
Below are some of the most important things you will need to discuss in the design stage of your kitchen.
- Height of the ceiling
- Were you need lighting and power outlets
- The type of flooring covering
- The type of appliance you would like and were they need to be place them in the design
- Do you need specific storage needs
- Do you have a specific needs due to things such as a disability
- Size and type of sink
- What style of kitchen you would like (Contempory, Country or Traditional)
- The type of finish on your doors
- Type of bench tops
At B & S kitchens will take you through the above step by step so what you ask for you get.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We at B & S Kitchens will deliver what we promise to the satisfaction of you our customer.